DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF 2.0) Book
DoD Architecture Framework 2.0
by Steven H. Dam, Ph.D., ESEP
DoD Architecture Framework 2.0: A Guide to Applying System Engineering to Develop Integrated, Executable Architectures is designed to establish a clear understanding of the DoDAF and its purpose, and advance the readers’ skills in applying systems engineering to the DoDAF. Readers will understand what tools, processes, and techniques make a good methodology.
The author divided the book into two section to give particular attention to both Theory and Practical Application. The Practical Application section of the book will allow readers to take their knowledge of the DoDAF and develop their ability to execute architectures.
This book offers a valuable look into systems engineering through someone who participated in the development of the DoDAF. The author writes about his unique perspective in an easy to understand manner.
DoD Architecture Framework 2.0: A Guide to Applying System Engineering to Develop Integrated, Executable Architectures
- Defines the DoDAF and its purpose in a technology centric world
- Develops the readers skills to successfully develop and execute the DoDAF
- Describes the differences between previous DoDAF versions and the latest version DoDAF 2.02
- Provides a list of tools, processes and techniques essential for good methodology
- Includes discussion points in every chapter to improve the readers understanding