SPEC Innovations’ talented team of software engineers has developed numerous U.S. government applications and have commercialized several tools.
Several notable applications include:
- Innoslate – The first systems engineering tool that autoscales on the cloud (or offline). Innoslate is used by dozens of universities, large contractors and government agencies across the systems lifecycle.
- Assessment of Disaster Readiness Tool (ADRT) – An assessment tool assisting world governments in identifying areas of improvement in disaster and emergency management.
- Protection Innovations – A database of technologies that automates reporting and TRL-level capture for government agencies.
- Advanced HTML5 web application designs
- Responsive interfaces that scale from large screens to mobile devices automatically
- Autoscaling high performance server technologies
- Simulation Development (Monte Carlo, Discrete Event, Bayesian, etc)
- 2D and 3D interactive diagram and visualization development
- Geospatial visualizations
- Natural Language Processing
- Cloud computing technology
- Parallel processing
- Big Data Analytics
Operating Systems and Devices
SPEC Innovations strategically develops applications that can run on many different platforms. Our backend server technologies typically run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. End user applications (web, mobile, desktop) are usually designed to run across many devices including: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.